Security of your IT infrastructures
A keystone in our clients’ infrastructures, covering technical, as well as legal and organisational aspects, security of IT networks is a major concern when dealing with an information system, from a functional point of view.
Prolival aims to provide to its clients a secure, available and legally compliant environment, through auditing, consulting, building and deploying related secured infrastructures.
Securing IT networks infrastructures is a subject that bridges all teams involved in the correct management of a company’s network.
It can obviously mean preventing any malicious action (data corruption, unexpected intrusion on the network…), but also guaranteeing the correct delivery of applications without any service discontinuation, being proactive on breaks or possible flaws in the information system. It can also mean being protected against bad practices – most of the time unintentional – that can be detrimental to the overall performance.
As such, Prolival can be relied upon for a broad spectrum of competencies and perimeters, necessary to deal with our clients’ requests and problems:
- Securing public/private network data exchanges: by implementing authentication, integrity, confidentiality, non-repudiation, through DMZ architectures and common concepts such as VPN or positioning of proxies
- Remote access – Nomadism: facilitate access to all populations within a company by simplifying authentication models (from the end user viewpoint) while increasing the reliability and security of such models
- Load balancing and fault tolerance: guaranteeing complete availability of access or application, thus making maintenance operations easier
- Intrusion and prevention systems: analysis and proactive decision making on every malicious activity on the network
- Securing desktops: antivirus, data encryption, access policies…
- Implementation of audit on information system architecture
- Implementation and control of security policies: best practices, legal compliance…
- Monitoring and administration of secured environments
- Implementation of procedures for production and operation follow-up
Prolival has built strong partnerships with the main actors in the access and data security market.
Here are a few examples:
- Firewalling/VPN: Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, McAfee
- Web Filtering: McAfee, Websense
- Authentication: Cisco, ActivIdentity, RSA SecureID
- Proxy and Reverse Proxy: BlueCoat, ISA Server Microsoft, Citrix
- IPS/IDS: Cisco, Tipping point, Softstone
- Fault tolerance - load balancing: F5, Radware, Citrix
- Antivirus: Sophos, Fsecure
Configuration of VPN flows between main sites for the Business Continuity Plan
Implementation of a VPN SSL Citrix Access Gateway infrastructure for the connections of African branches
Design, integration, deployment and level 3 support of a CheckPoint firewalls cluster architecture
Crédit Agricole CIB
Implementation and configuration of the infrastructure for the management of network access security (IPS/IDS TippingPoint nodes)
Design, integration, deployment and level 3 support for a Cisco firewalls cluster architecture
Société Raffinerie de Dunkerque
Rebuilding of the Information System security: firewalling architecture (Cisco), antivirus and antispam (Symantec), backup (Networker), workstations security policy