Organisation & tools
Outsourcing is the most important activity for Prolival in terms of volume and turnover. We have put together the right teams, organisation, tools and methods, to operate our clients’ Information Systems in the most efficient way.
Our organisation, commitments and methodology
Our commitments are based on a clear and complete Service Level Agreement:
- Different levels of responsibility are set from the very beginning of the contract
- Quality of service and expected results are detailed, and criteria corresponding to our Quality Control Plan are set
- Our organisation, approach and methods are sized to guarantee the levels of service required by the Client
And because our clients have to keep control over their infrastructures, we guarantee a complete reversibility, taken into account from the very beginning and which evolution is secured.
We rely on tried and tested methods, in particular the ITIL method, to ensure the successful completion of complex projects.
The CPEP teams can provide the required service for our clients in 3 different ways:
- Outsourced: from our offices
- Insourced: from our clients’ offices
- Mixed: part of the activity is carried out from our offices (for example, the hotline service) while another part of the service is rendered from our clients’ premises (for example, proximity support)
Depending on clients’ needs, the CPEP takes care of the outsourcing of:
- Part or all of the Information System
- Infrastructures located in our clients’ premises
- Infrastructures located in one of our datacentres
Prolival rents parts in two datacentres for hosting IT infrastructures:
- One is located a hundred kilometres North of Paris, in Val de Reuil (Eure)
- The other is 10 kilometres South of Paris, in Vitry-sur-Seine
Our Datacentres allow N+1 and/or 2N redundancy levels for electricity and A/C power.
We have drawn up specific contracts with our partners, to guarantee the level of services required by our Clients:
- 24/7 maintenance contracts for logistic installations, with no risk for the service continuity
- Procedures for regular test and control of infrastructures
We can offer our clients hosting of their infrastructures on one of our datacentres or both is the criticality of hosted services requires it.
For our clients who need doubled hosting, the backup infrastructure can be set up on the same datacentre (campus mode hosting) or on the second datacentre, 120 kilometres away.
Clients who choose to host their information system with Prolival acquire a competitive, highly secured and scalable tool.
Our Cloud Services offers come as a complement to these hosting possibilities.
Outsourcing of Service Desk and Level 3 Technical Support - 10 sites in France
Crédit Agricole CIB
Worldwide Outsourcing of operation and monitoring of LAN, WAN and Security
Implementation of an organisation, processes and tools, complying with ITIL norms
Outsourcing of multi-sites Service Desk
Processing of international calls outside business hours
Fédération Française des Sociétés d'Assurance
Outsourcing of Service Desk, IT production and Level 3 Technical Support
Outsourcing of Level 3 support for Lotus Domino/Notes mail service
Outsourcing of Level 3 Network and System Technical Support: Microsoft Windows/AD components, VMware vSphere, Citrix XenApp, Lotus Domino mail service, Cisco network and security
Support to HEC Paris users: hotline, helpdesk and on-site support
24/7 Outsourcing of monitoring and operation of infrastructures and applications
Outsourcing of monitoring outside business hours for Ingenico clients platforms
Hosting, 24/7 Outsourcing of IT Production - 3500 users - 15 sites worldwide (AS/400, VMware, SAN, high-availability)
Production Outsourcing for flow applications (20 AS/400 servers, 150 Unix servers)