Consulting: you can rely on us
While systems integration and outsourcing may well have been the first services we offered, we rapidly followed through with Consulting offers. Assisting our clients in defining their needs, to maintain and make their information system evolve in the best way, has since then become an integral part of our offers.
As specialists in IS infrastructures, we add value by taking into account your issues and context, and helping you make the best strategic choices.
Our input stems from skills acquired by helping our clients in their most important IT change projects. We can thus assist you thanks to a long field work experience, as well as a thorough knowledge of current issues.
We are committed to giving relevant answers, innovative and in line with your needs.
We can certainly help you make sure your information system evolves from a cost to a profit centre, creating value for the company.
Our consultants work with you to:
- Analyse your needs and operating practices
- Brainstorm on your ambitions
- Find the right balance between security and performance
- Make the right choices so that your information system becomes scalable and more accurate
By sharing our know-how and experience, our consultants can accompany you during all the phases of a project:
- Analysis of evolution needs, in order to assess the expected benefits
- Studies prior to changes
- Framework studies
- Audit of existing resources
- Writing of specifications
Our consultants’ competencies come from:
- A deep knowledge of our clients’ infrastructures
- An experience gained from all the change projects we have successfully managed
- A constant training on technologies and methods
The deliverables usually to be expected are:
- A synthesis of existing infrastructure
- A list of recommendations
- A roadmap, clearly defining all processes necessary to reach and master the required changes
As a complement to our consulting services, we can also deliver equipment, software and human skills necessary to the good completion of the project.
Project management for the HQ relocation, for all projects related to IT infrastructure
Support on Methods for the Service Desk activity in Devanlay Group Reorganisation of the activity by implementing tools and methods, to respect ITIL repository
Definition of ITIL processes and document bases for the IT Production of the logistical Information System
Project management for the relocation of Rodamco's datacentre from Amsterdam to France, and for the take-over of SAP operation: statement of needs , requirements document, tender analysis and choice of the tenderers, follow-up and coordination of project management offers from the tenderers, organisation of steering committees